29 November | Conference and Hackathon | Events@no6, London & Online
30 November to 02 December | Hackathon | Online
Enabling positive change through innovation and collaboration
A programme of content, workshops and experiments, designed to create actionable ESG strategies, and build the ecosystem of partnerships which will turn strategy into reality.
The event will bring together a diverse group of people that share a desire to accelerate:
- Capital allocation for de-carbonization and biodiversity gain, via a just transition of the economy
- Value creation through a trustworthy implementation of ESG measures and in particular, the data that serves them
We need to create leadership and turn words into action. Our three key themes are:
- Better data veracity
- Forward looking risk
- Impact oriented financial instruments
After 15 workshops we have a wealth of problem statements and insights to draw on, addressing natural capital, supply chains, risk, tokenisation, scenario modelling, data marketplaces, asset management and more.
- If you are interested in actions on climate change and biodiversity loss.
- If you want to focus on solution creation.
- If you want to use technology to enable the Sustainable Finance Industry.
- If you want to improve ESG data quality, measure impact and avoid greenwashing…
- This is the event for you.
Sustainablefinance.live events are an open and inclusive community and this event will help us share knowledge, design solutions together in the UnConference and collaborate 'by doing' in the Hackathon. We will explore, fail and succeed together, sharing best practices to advance the focus on positive outcomes.
Our programme 29 November to 02 December 2022:
- Lean Back (Conference) Hear from leaders about the problem statements and solutions that are defining Sustainable Finance. Short key notes and panel discussions will feed the business imperative for solutions into the hackathon.
- Lean In (the UnConference) Rally practitioners across the supply chain, Sustainable Finance and data science etc around your idea or problem statement. Schedule a slot, set the scene with short, high impact presentations and whiteboard discussions.
- Learn by doing (the Hackathon) Deep dive into your project with your team and work on key themes, barriers, customer journeys and value chains.
- Return to your own business having engaged with your peers, ready for colloboration
- Use the Visual Record and Workshop Report, that will be created and shared, to inspire your colleagues and stakeholders.
- Participate in Voxpop TV interviews to capture your views, ideas and priorities of participants.
Is clarity. MVP designs, customer journeys, ESGaaS platform ideas, rewilding tokens, and whatever we can share with colleagues across the industry to move the market.
Our audacious goal:
We will take the best ideas forward through incubation and investment to help develop the creation of an operational poster child for the industry to follow.
Resources: Teams get access to mentors, data, API’s and prizes. We are offering professional support to ensure ideas translate to outcomes.